Foot in mouth

By Anonymous - 15/06/2009 04:48 - Australia

Today, my grandpa died. I called my grandma to make sure she was going to be fine. After talking over the phone for 30 minutes or so, I told her goodbye and said, out of habit, "Say hi to grandpa for me". FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 860
You deserved it 25 969

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheCookieCrumb 0

That's like you saying "Your Next"

You should have added "In your prayers i mean" then it wouldn't be an fml.

Comments

L0veh8te 0

It happens, I have a tendacy to ask my Grandma about grandpa. He past away a year ago but I was deployed and missed the Funeral. I just keep forgetting he's gone.

CourtneeMalakian 0

whoevers YDI to the OP is ******* stupid IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND HE DIDNT MEAN TO HURT ANYONE

Oh that's some habits hard to lose, i know. But wtf with the "with your prayers", i still don't understand why the **** do people always assume people being religious, or ask to say "thanks" on a meal, crap, lose that already.

funsize003 0

awwhh. losing someone can get you all messed up and confused. :( your mistake is completely understandable. hang in there sweetie, you can make it. look to your family for support through a hard time. :)

I've done that before too. It'll be ok.

CyclonePsycho 1

Aww, that's so sweet and sad. =(

social auto pilot realy sucks sometimes :(

I know exactly how you feel, my grandmother just died recently too and I always find myself reffering to them as "oma and opa," not just "opa." It gets kind of awkward when you're with family cause I'm always like "when are oma and opa going to show up?" I hope you're doing okay and I'm sure your grandma will understand.

Its alright dude(dudet). ITs the way of life. Stuff happens, and there's nothing you can do about it!