Fix up, look sharp

By anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my husband why putting on dirty underwear after a shower defeats the purpose. We had this discussion in the middle of me giving him head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 810
You deserved it 9 502

Top comments

lionandthelamb61 9

Didn't your mother teach you not to talk with your mouth full?

Comments

Sounds like he was trying to shut you up.

GoW_Chick 14

1- Yoda from star wars, are you?

I'm always afraid it will stink down there when my girlfriend does that. That's why you make sure it's clean as hell.

lovealwaysx 0

Why would you suck his dirty penis? *gag*

43 isnt your girlfriend an imaginary furry bunny?

Read his profile, then yall will understand

She just performed the most amazing ventriloquist act EVER and you guys are worried about the gross factor?

ThisIsMyReign 4

43 - you say your a bobcat you don't get head or wear underwear

It's amazing how much ignorance is in the world.

I think you guys missed the point. Her husband probably mentioned to her that he had put on dirty underwear WHILST she was giving him head, making it even more gross than it already was. She most likely instantly stoppped.

You much mpre likely have his attention :)

Not multitasking! Being rude! Didnt anybody teach op not to speak with her mouth full :p. Unless it wasnt... Lol

pwincessa23 1

No! It taste like tuna, duh! >.<

Oh, I guess that's just men For you, at least it's not re-using a condom. :)

Lol, that she knows of! ;) Way to make her paranoid. :)

Was the head before or after the useless shower?

Does it matter since it was useless anyway :p

But, is it really useless for a man to shower and wear the same underpants? Having a self-cleansing ******, I know I have to change underpants daily/after a bath, but does men underwear really gets so dirty on one day?

Pretty sure ****, ball sweat, and his not wiping properly could be a problem. Apparently not for you though! Self cleansing vaginas aside, sounds like someone has failed at logic.

You probably intended on spelling it like that huh? I sowwy didn't mean to look like a total idiot... -.-

Yes i spelt smrt like that on purpose, that was the joke :| (yes i did it again, thumbs me down, i really don't care)

Sprocket 5

Sounds like someone uses a douche. Or is one. Vaginas do flush themselves out if you aren't festering with STDs or yeast infections... Hilariously the second you get for trying to wash down there with douches. Who needs logic now?

The conversation should have come up at the start of the ordeal.

GoW_Chick 14

Go on strike! OP: "No more blow jobs until you learn to wear underwear without skid marks!"

Seems reasonable. You'd have to cut me off the oral sex to make me wear the dirty underwear. ;P Ick.

shanemaximo 7

Just stop wearing underwear all together! Solves the underwear problem and makes it even easier to have ******** time!

Ha I love how your profile says I come on here for a laugh and throw in a comment or two. And you have like 607 comments

Then obviously she has come here and laughed anywhere between 303.5-607 times.

BeckyPulito 0