Fight! Fight! Fight!

By Anonymous - 02/03/2016 17:54 - United States - Cedar Rapids

Today, some muscle-head showed up at my house and started beating on me. Turned out my son had been posing online as a Navy SEAL, using a picture of me, and had dared this guy to come over and fight him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 651
You deserved it 2 009

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stolen valor, I am at a loss for words. Why would anyone lie about military service. And if you do lie about it don't pick a fight with a SEAL.

Punish your son, and press charges against said muscle head. Seriously, press charges. Someone that rage-prone does not need to walk unpunished. Even putting aside that he did it under the assumption you were employed by the USA Military.

Comments

There are these programs marines do that are basically 24 hours of their boot camp. Sign your kid up for one of those, then tell him that training is the easiest part of what they do. Then take him to meet local vets and hear some of their stories. Hopefully he'll learn why stolen valor is such a big deal

Kind of sounds like you and your son have some issues y'all need to work out. It just sounds planned. . . I've been watching too much conspiracy shit.

Sounds like your son needs to be grounded for the rest of the millennia.

aliciousness116 16

Oh damn, that kid is going to be grounded big time, for a long long time lol.

Press charges against that guy and then your son for accessory to assault and identity theft. Teach him a lesson. Stolen valor is not some little shit thing. I come from a family of Marines and Soldiers. That shit pisses me off. THEN he told that guy to beat you up. No matter what, that's exactly what he did when he posted your picture, said you were a SEAL, and then got into an argument that said "come fight me" in it.

Time to press charges against both your son and the Navy SEAL.

ViviMage 38

There is no Navy SEAL. The kid posed as one online and dared a muscle head to a fight with the person in the photo, the father.

That guy is an idiot, but your son should be punished. Impersonating a member of the military is a crime.

Ask the meathead to instead beat up your son, since he was the person that said those things, and grounding him doesn't compare to what he did

bad_boyfriend 10

You people are dumb. Stolen valor isn't saying you served when you didn't. That has never been prosecuted and never will be. Stolen valor is when you obtain some type of benefit by lying about service. If you don't obtain a benefit, it's not a crime. Google the law you idiots.

sgdigaetano 3

Your son needs some serious intervention.