Fight Club

By ronnieG - 16/07/2013 16:06 - United States - Decatur

Today, my wife and I were having a fight, when she grabbed my car keys and threw them over into the neighbors overgrown junk yard. My car is a restored '59 Belvedere and the keys can't be replaced. I've been looking for hours and I still can't find them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 680
You deserved it 8 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing more dangerous than a woman scorned!

wow shes crazy. make the bitch dig for them

Comments

Happy wife happy life....hope you find them...that's a really nice car...don't you have a spare set?

miaoucore 13
sunflowerchild 10
rg350dx 29

Also, I'd take a broken window over a pried open door any day.

Meggarea 4

If you contact a locksmith in your area, they might be able to make you a key. It will probably cost a pretty penny, but I guess that will mean your wife will have to give up her next shopping trip. Worst case, I'd try contacting Chevrolet. They may be able to help. How evil.

Either way it's still not the "original" key. People other than car people don't realize how important a detail that is. Many parts fit and are the same but they didn't come on that car from the factory. That is the definition of "original"

She deserves a punch in the face with a brick then a divorce order for being childish

Keep searching. It would be a real shame to have a beautiful car like that and not have any keys.

skyeyez9 24

Depending on what you were fighting about. You had to of said or done something pretty cruel and callous for her to do that.

Idk what the fight was about obviously, but that sort of behavior is only fitting for children throwing tantrums. Maybe (w/ neighbors permission) make a grid with stakes and string, and search each section until you've covered the whole area?