Fight Club

By ronnieG - 16/07/2013 16:06 - United States - Decatur

Today, my wife and I were having a fight, when she grabbed my car keys and threw them over into the neighbors overgrown junk yard. My car is a restored '59 Belvedere and the keys can't be replaced. I've been looking for hours and I still can't find them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 680
You deserved it 8 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing more dangerous than a woman scorned!

wow shes crazy. make the bitch dig for them

Comments

smc3106 25

You might want to make sure that she actually threw them... Just saying, women will do things like that.. Lol

forlifebro 15

Lol that would suck so much if OP turns around and looks at his house only to see his wife dangling the keys at him

Like fake throwing a ball to a dog. Damn, how'd you find out #12??

smc3106 25

I, mistakenly, married once before.. Lol

I've been known to hide an item for a day or two if my husband insists on leaving it out and making a mess. I usually hide it in the place it should have been anyway. Amazing how that throws him off.

Buy her flowers and she will probably feel so bad she will look for the keys with you

Merylwen 24

Yes, especially because I picture the topic of the argument to be "You care about your goddamn car more than you care about me."

alphatoomega 21

That actually makes perfect sense as a topic of argument here.

the car itself was only a thousand. I've put an additional 13 grand in it restoring it. New paint, brakes, headliner, interior, had the engine and original push button transmission rebuilt.

"Hi I'm Noah, and I'm going to show you how to get a girlfriend. Buy the girl flowers. Bitches love flowers."

Then get off your cellular device, and get your hiney to work!

beautifulsoul89 11

Being a woman i can say we do do some pretty evil shit to the men we say we love. She hurt you where it counts and im sure she regrets it, bc she has a heart. Make things right wit her and tell her to help you find them!!! Good luck my friend!!!

then how about not doing evil shit? sucks the guy's married, I would've left her. yes, over a '59 Belvedere, cause as long as u care for it, it will love u back, unlike 99.5% of women (romantically anyways)

klovemachine 24

Time for a divorce, because he deserves better :-D

sammyjanette 17

And this ladies and gents is why the divorce rate is 50%. Why do people bother getting married anymore if they're not even going to attempt to honor their vows?

klovemachine 24

I'm not sure he'll want to crowbar it after going through the trouble of restoring the car...

A bit too much tinkering with the car and not enough with her, perhaps? Anyway, I hope she saw the error of her ways, that helped you search for them and that you've found them. Good luck (with both the wife and the car)!

* missing a 'she' in the one sentence, my bad (before a grammar nazi comes after me)

toxxickittyy 19

Uh I sure hope she grew up and started acting her age and is now helping you look.