Felt cute, might delete myself later

By Anonymous - 06/08/2009 19:31 - United States

Today, I went through the car wash my boyfriend works at. When I pulled in, I explained I was Greg's girlfriend and cutely asked if I could get a free car wash. His co-worker looked at me confused and said, "Greg said he didn't have a girlfriend", then he looked at me and said, "Now I know why." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 108
You deserved it 12 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for demanding a free car wash because you're boinking an employee. Talk about a sense of entitlement.

Comments

AAAAHHHH12 2

Define 'cutely'. Please. Ahaha.

waterynuggets 0

This same FML over and over and over again, just with different people.

mister_moops 0

fyl for your boyfriend not wanting to been seen with you in public ydi for trying to use him as a discount

hazelwolfeyes 0

why the hell would you ask for something for free? dont you work? dont you get your own money? ****, be a big girl n pay your way... girls like you piss me off all the more... im happy he ******* said that to you...wish he had said something worse, but eh, cant get everything we want in this world right... YDI for being a piece of crap...

IGoRawrrx3 0

..Aha. That's a fail in itself.. YDI.

I expect that people in the coworker's position have strangers coming up to them all the time explaining why they should get free stuff. Probably it's happened before that customers get their cars washed, learn a worker's name, and then show up a few weeks later saying they're related to or friends with whomever. He was probably just calling your bluff. Or, he thought it didn't make any sense that you were trying to flirt with him for free stuff when you're allegedly dating his coworker. And in that case, he's right. And think about it: Why would your boyfriend lie about having a girlfriend based on her looks to someone who he never expects to meet her? If the coworker meets you, cat's out of the bag; if he doesn't, the boyfriend can say anything he wants about your hotness. Thinking your boyfriend denied dating you because you're not attractive sounds like the least likely assumption to me.

lol with my friends, it's usually because the girl is jail bait

kyasariin 0

I always put YDI for these. Cuz you're probably not telling us something. How were you dressed? Like a ****? Like crap? How much make-up are you wearing? Too much maybe? I ALWAYS put YDI cuz you just never know. You can make yourself look attractive without all the shit on your face and lack of clothing. Or buy adding something. It's just how you work with it.