Feeling betrayed

By Dayanna - 19/03/2023 00:00

Today, my best friend refuses to attend my wedding, all because I’m marrying her ex. He left her for me but didn’t cheat. We just fell in love and he had the decency to leave the relationship before starting to date me. She refuses to understand that no matter how hard I try to explain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 295
You deserved it 4 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nikki 16

Out of the billions of people in the world you had to have your best friends partner and you think your life sucks because she’s upset about it?

lalalaila777 24

she obviously understands, and is still hurt by it. it seems you don't understand that you don't control how she feels or what parties she goes to.

Comments

all because you didn't make it official before he broke up with her doesn't mean you two weren't flirting or acting inappropriate towards eachother. how can you be some dumb not to see why she's mad?

Sisters before misters! At least, that's what I thought. I don't know, I always thought it was some unspoken code to never date a friend's ex. You're lucky she's still your best friend after this. Out of principle, you shouldn't have started dating the guy out of loyalty to your best friend, unless you really don't value her friendship.

Obviously that is not your best friend. If you even cared for them a little bit you wouldn’t be marrying their ex. Heartless. You deserve so much worse.

You have no idea how callous and vapid you sound.