Fat chance

By Dave - 23/04/2012 13:22 - United States - Brookfield

Today, I left my number on my receipt for a cute waitress. As I was leaving the bar, she came running out and called me over. I obviously got excited. Turns out I'd forgotten to sign my slip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 654
You deserved it 22 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_Troller 14

Why Must People Type Like This? I Always Read Each Word Like It's The Start Of A New Sentence. Does Anyone Else Do That?

Comments

florido_fml 10

If you didn't leave a good tip you could forget about that call

Snafuusmc 12

You made a mistake don't worry about that but hey maybe she'll call you??(^o^)? ??????????

Snafuusmc 12

MFor some reason this site doesn't pick up my language and symbols that's why their question marks but....that face is like a whoo hoo or hooray.

ayyemmcee 1
tomtato 10

Lol, hope you didn't try to hug her.

34- Well that's good to hear that you are that confident in yourself to do that, but some people are not, and just because they are not does not mean that you have to poke at them for it. It's their way of doing things,I'm sure they don't want your comment on how they "Should properly hand out their number"

Kaito_Hacker 6

Can't say i didn't look for 34's comment after seeing yours

Oh awesome finally figured out how to reply, stupid iPod, well did you find it at least?

Kaito_Hacker 6

yup, after go through all the comments again

Bahaha sorry bout that, but yeah. I dont know some people dont like the way some people do things because they themselves do it a different way, it seems petty to me.

Hmm.. Today I posted a comment in the wrong place.. Fml?

Oh so that's how your girlfriend knew you gave her your number.

She could have asked you that because she didn't get your name?

Kaito_Hacker 6

or didn't get enough tips from you

Your name is on the receipt and on the card. Why would she be chasing him to get his signature so she can 'add it to her phone'? That's dumb. She'd already have his name, regardless of whether or not she had his signature.

KiddNYC1O 20