Fashion show

By Anonymous - 27/04/2016 10:39 - United States - Lemon Grove

Today, I was pretending a long corridor at work was a catwalk, when a coworker walked out just in time to see me prancing around like an idiot. Now the whole building is laughing about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 456
You deserved it 7 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I must applaud your coworkers' ability to find humor in something so mundane. How are they telling each other about it? "Martha, guess what I caught Anonymous doing in that hallway!" "What, Bill?" "Prancing around a bit!" "Prancing around a bit? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

This is something that would happen to me...

Comments

Good thing it was not on video but I bet you were cute though.

I do that all the time! Sometimes even at the grocery store lol. You def deserved it though lol.

Who cares? Don't listen to me, I have a reputation for being a dork because I do that stuff all the time.

"Today, I did something slightly embarrassing and my coworkers are laughing about it. FML." Just because your coworkers think that it's funny doesn't mean your life is ****** OP. People do that all the time, it's not that big of a deal, and even if your coworkers laughing at you is what makes this embarrasing just shrug it off.

Just laugh with them, making fun of yourself is an endearing character trait.

Why're you complaining on here for? Own that shit!

Now you're office knows you're a fun-loving person. Be proud of that!

Vessecora 10