Facebook's cesspit

By Anonymous - 23/08/2013 22:52 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, I mentioned on Facebook that I'll be out of town over the weekend, because I am attending my grandmother's funeral. I soon got comments saying "Pics or it didn't happen" and "Killed her for the inheritance, eh?" followed by a solitary "LOLLL". FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 906
You deserved it 5 647

Same thing different taste

Comments

Aww, I'm sorry for your loss and for your insensitive friends. Clearly they don't know how it feels to lose someone near and dear to your heart. Keep your head up and don't let them get you down. Real friends or not, they should be there for you, OP.

I don't understand this "pics or it didn't happen" crap. It's amazing how when people are glued to the internet, they act like they're in middle school. And it's said if their reality is based on pictures they see when pictures can easily be altered. It's a sad reality they live in. Screw them, OP.

NatalieOntheTram 11

I really hope that these comments weren't from your actual friends, but your "facebook friends." Otherwise, that's seriously ****** up.

Those people would be wank stains on the underpants of society regardless of what website they used.

Ok now you see who of your friends lack any sense of compassion.

You need better friends...remove their comments or just don't post things like that...

Poetaster 10

Sorry for your loss OP, condolences to your family. And, your "friends" are jerks.

That's Horrible. I'm sorry for your loss. And time to unfriend some people