Facebook's cesspit

By Anonymous - 23/08/2013 22:52 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, I mentioned on Facebook that I'll be out of town over the weekend, because I am attending my grandmother's funeral. I soon got comments saying "Pics or it didn't happen" and "Killed her for the inheritance, eh?" followed by a solitary "LOLLL". FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 906
You deserved it 5 647

Same thing different taste

Comments

So the friend who said pics or it didn't happen is an insensitive butt monkey who needs to keep their idiotic comments to themselves. The one who said: killed her for the inheritance, eh? Is perhaps an extremely piss weak attempt at black humour. And the one that said: loll?... Needs to be punched in the throat. My condolences op, may she rest in peace.

Stupid. People put too much info on Facebook. Lucky you were not robbed

I say delete and block the bastards, and if you do know them irl, tell them all to kindly screw themselves. that is just bad taste. condolences to you and your family.

So sorry to hear about your grandmother. Some people have absolutely no class.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I hate when people say 'pics or it didn't happen.' When you're being taught in history class, it's not like you tell your teacher you want pics of Abraham Lincoln's death 'or it didn't happen.'

Well that's terrible! :( I'm sorry about your grandmother,my mom just passed in July from cancer. I hope you're alright OP !

justmeCee 16

Sorry for your loss Op. I would take those jerks off your fb.

That's awful... What a bunch of assholes. I hope you're ok xx

RedPillSucks 31

Never announce that you're out of town on social media. You're lucky you didn't get robbed. Oh... Get yourself some new friends.