Extorsion, but kinda deserved

By Soon2beBroKe - 22/05/2023 06:00

Spicy
Today, I'm now jobless and girlfriend-less. The cat got out of the bag that I impregnated my co-worker, who I’ve been secretly dating. What caused this? I didn’t have enough hush money to pay my other co-worker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 149
You deserved it 3 794

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who.me 5

Actually what caused it, is your cheating.

whatshername?! 39

I have a totally different answer to your question 'what caused this'.

Comments

who.me 5

Actually what caused it, is your cheating.

whatshername?! 39

I have a totally different answer to your question 'what caused this'.

" I'm an a**hole who couldn't keep it in my pants and everyone knows now" why do these people even come on here.

ODBeefalo 10

and they either A: don't see what they did wrong or B: see their misery as someone else's fault for making their own shittiness known.

Did you really expect sympathy? Fool. YDI

Well, you'd better get another job to pay the child support and the alimony. Get used to working your ass off just to eat ramen noodles in your squalid rented room. Your first mistake was paying hush money. A certain celebrity paid $130,000 in hush money to cover up an affair and we all found out about it anyways. It doesn't work.

Gotta agree with ya this time. OP literally screwed around and not only found out, but GOT found out. This is what you risk when you dip your pen in the company ink.

Imagine what you could've done with all the hush-money. YDI. Cheating a**hole.

"What caused this?" My dude... It was you cheating on your girlfriend with your coworker that caused this. The chain of events that led to you losing your job and girlfriend categorically would not have started if you'd simply not done that.

your scum! your a cheater low life! I hope you like paying child support for 18 years. you got what you deserved.

wheresmydarts 1
pjon216 1

sounds like a country song , did you lose your dog too?