Explain yourself

By Poop Boy 416 - 06/11/2022 10:00 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I forgot to clean up poop before a home inspection, so the inspector questioned me on why I had dried shit sitting on a table, with flies all over it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 104
You deserved it 1 980

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I need more information. I am so confused.

You poop on your table? And it's so normal to you for poop to be on a table that you can forget it?

Comments

You poop on your table? And it's so normal to you for poop to be on a table that you can forget it?

What? Why poop? Did you poop and didn't clean it? Or was it a pet poop, and you went for cleaning supplies and forgot? Or you usually poop and leave it? I'm really confused, in my experience most people wipe immediately poop of themselves and in their homes out of disgust. What did I miss?...

I need more information. I am so confused.

This isn't what people usually mean when they say they leave shit lying around the house. What the ****?

What the actual f***? We need more information... for instance, was this human shit? Animal? Why was it EVER on the table? How did you forget about it? Just... why?

Poop on a table and you forgot to clean it up? What was it that was so much more important that you forgot? In what world wouldn't an inspector question this?