Ewwwwww

By Anonymous - 12/02/2017 08:00 - United States

Today, I ordered some food to get delivered. When I opened the bag a fly flew out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 093
You deserved it 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Justy101 23

Unless the food was unwrapped or not in containers within the bag, then I don't really see it as a big deal.

Some people get extra chicken nuggets, or a free French fry. You got a free fly! Jackpot Baby!

Comments

Waiter, there's a fly in my bag. Shhhh, everyone will want one.

what? you thought hitchhiking was exclusive to humans?

Justy101 23

Unless the food was unwrapped or not in containers within the bag, then I don't really see it as a big deal.

Some people get extra chicken nuggets, or a free French fry. You got a free fly! Jackpot Baby!

I'm sure it's fine. The little guy probably just flew in right as they were closing the bag. As long as everything was wrapped correctly, I doubt anything is contaminated. If it's really that big a concern, though, I suppose you could have taken it back and asked for new food. Not that big a deal, either way.

jcash52426 5

Barry just wanted to find a new roommate

species4872 19

Heaven forbid that it touched your food, Surely a time of great anxiety and uncertainty. Perhaps a shot or two of numerous antibiotics or maybe a sacrifice of a chicken to the great fly in the sky will fix you up.