Evil child

By little_star78 - 13/11/2013 11:08 - United States - Bloomfield Hills

Today, I tried to put the little girl I babysit in timeout for lying to me. I was about to sit her down when she made a mad dash for the basement stairs, slipped on the wood floor, and fell down them. She told her parents and everyone at the ER that I had thrown her down the stairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 187
You deserved it 3 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Vegeto30294 19

Hopefully the parents know you have even a slightly better behavior than that and realize their child is lying.

Seems like the little girl stepped up her lying game.

Comments

rotfl yeah fyl next time take a crucifix when you go babysit little Damon.

catanita 18

And...... What happened next? Who do they believed?

DenBriZel 31
sarahbevan20 11

What a little liar! She didnt want to admit to lying, she she lied about it. Lieception

Exactly, if it were my child, I would believe them. They say young kids are usually the most honest. BUT I know that there are exceptions to this rule. That's why you have a babysitter you trust, and things like this would escalate so quickly. My daughter needs a babysitter, I call my best friend, or I call my niece, or my mother, grandmother. I can call a service, but not if my child is a terror, and I know whether or not they are a terror. I would side with my baby, but I wouldn't want to risk the fact she's not lying, and you really did throw her down the stairs. But Op, I would talk to her in private and calmly explain what will happen if she's lying. I will promise not to be mad if she is, (I won't be happy, and grounding will be in order; if she's in the ER then I wouldn't spank her. She's already done the physical to herself), because if we follow through with legal action and she comes up lying, there will be extreme consequences. (Talking does work with some children). I must say, this issue wouldn't happen if they had a nanny cam, or knew how to properly discipline their child. This is all based on assumption, but I can only sympathize and give advice on the information given to me.

I swear, Skyler, it was an act of God!

That little brat needs her butt popped. If kids had decent disciplinary action these days, they wouldn't act so rebellious. As it is, they think they can get away with anything with zero consequences, so they continue to do whatever they want. It makes me sick.

That's an awfully dangerous lying phase. One I hope the parents are trying to remedy ASAP. Lying to police and persons of some authority (as in the ER staff) should have been taught as forbidden under any circumstance.