Evil child

By little_star78 - 13/11/2013 11:08 - United States - Bloomfield Hills

Today, I tried to put the little girl I babysit in timeout for lying to me. I was about to sit her down when she made a mad dash for the basement stairs, slipped on the wood floor, and fell down them. She told her parents and everyone at the ER that I had thrown her down the stairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 187
You deserved it 3 602

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Vegeto30294 19

Hopefully the parents know you have even a slightly better behavior than that and realize their child is lying.

Seems like the little girl stepped up her lying game.

Comments

She's already telling them that, so you might as well actually do it :)

Tell the little bitch to show proof of the abrasions on her arms where you grabbed her and tossed said little brat down the stairs.

Kids don't lie, you are a liar, baby sleeper ;)

little_star78 13

I have to say that seeing that this made it on the site made my day better! Just an update for everyone, I have been relieved of my babysitting duties which probably won't shock anyone. The parents are good people who have known me my whole life and are aware that their little girl was going through a lying phase but when your kid is hurt it make sense that you'd be looking for someone to blame. I've had to make a statement but so far no charges have been pressed, fingers crossed that there won't be any. Time will tell I guess.

Glad to hear all is working out so far. Hope it stays that way. I know all about babysitting satan's offspring. I live with 3 of the lil monsters and babysit them all after school. Kids like that are a chore. Hope you can pick up another job soon. Good Luck!

rotfl yeah fyl next time take a crucifix when you go babysit little Damon jkjk

I think this kid has a major lying problem how evil

caitlinbblack 14

Update us.! What happened next?

Sorry OP, but I laughed. The kid commits.

ThErAlSlImShAdY 2

Are you babysitting for Satan?