Easy mistake

By Anonymous - 26/03/2009 23:39 - United States

Today, I was at QuickTrip. As I was leaving, I passed a woman who was saying, "Stay!" very sternly through her open driver's side door. I smiled as I passed, saying, "Your dog wants to follow you huh? I've been there." She glared at me and said, "No. That's my son. He's mentally challenged." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 004
You deserved it 26 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who the hell would leave their mentally challenged child alone in the car?!

RNCftw 0

what kind of mother says "stay" to her child? i don't care if he's mentally challenged or not, you don't talk to him like he's a pet.

Comments

loopy_fml 0

how the hell do you mistake a kid for a dog? the window open too.

What a terrible mother, that child should be in a more caring home

aego56 0

Not your fault [inset response similar to #18 here]

hahaha that's awesome. I love cool parents.

I just commented to say that I LOOOOVE QuickTrip. I don't live in a place where they have it anymore and I miss it sooo much. Also: that lady was a huge jerk for treating her child that way. If you heard someone saying "may I help you" at a fast food counter, would you assume they work there? Of course you would. So it goes for her "diaglogue" with her child. I hope she reads this blog.

@ #10, my parents did when my brothers and I were younger. That's usually code for "If you don't do what I say right now, I'll take you out back when we get home."

regardless, keeping a mentally challeged child in a car alone is bad parenting, and the child probably doesn't even know how to purposely be bad. so saying stay in her manner wouldn't work so she would be treating her son/daughter like a dog. and my parents never told me to "stay" the told me to "behave" there is a difference.

definitely not your fault. Who talks to their children like dogs and leaves them in the car? worst parenting ever.

bread_fml 0

What a bitch. Not your fault she chooses to treat her mentally handicapped child like a dog.

WTF is with over 3000 votes for "deserved"?? This is not even close. Do people even think anymore?