Dude, you OK?

By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 00:23 - United States

Today, I was so insecure, I got scared of what people might think of my fingers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 661
You deserved it 6 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think your comment may have been cut sho

Psychologist? Psychiatrist? Psyduck? We will never know.

Comments

DarkHelmet 10

Simple answer...when someone says something about them u disapprove of raise your hand and extend your middle finger

blueandpurpleroc 4

Unless you have hairy sausage fingers that have warts all over them, you should be fine. Not everyone has fairy like hands.

luckyd880 12

My brother and sister both have deformities on their hands (brother has 3 fingers on each hand and my sister has 4 on each hand) and so they are very insecure about their hands, so maybe op has a deformity too. Not everyone was blessed with five fingered friends..just a suggestion.

luckyd880 12

EDIT: When I say "five fingered friends" I was referring to your own hands. As in "not everyone is blessed with five fingers on each hand". Just to clarify.

luckyd880 12

Don't be sad. My sister is a skilled painter and my brother can kick anyone's butt at video games. You learn to live with what you got. They are used to it and I am too. I don't even remember until I see one of them struggle with something like opening a can of soda or turning a door knob. So if ops hands arent deformed then he/she should really step back and assess the fear and think about others who have it way worse. Don't sweat the small stuff OP, if you really can't get past it though then maybe wear a pair of gloves.

starman02 12

Being insecure is awful! It's like a disease that works it's way all around your body, you worry about one spot.. Than another.. Before you realize your worried about 30 things instead of 1. Your beau! Everyone is! Focus on the good and force the bad shit out! Good luck friend!

Chop off your fingers. Goodbye insecurities.

KendratheUnicorn 0

But then they're insecure about their nubs, or their fingerless hands! Oh the horror!

twifan1901 0

I know how you feel my left hand is ****** up. It's always wierd when I meet new people and thier like OMG what is wrong with your hand.

I've been there man. To comfort myself, I looked at other people's fingers and thought about how much worse they were than mine. Oh wait...

TheFamilyElf 17

To me, fingers all look like... Fingers.. Don't worry, OP. chill.