Druggies

By Citivolus - 11/05/2021 11:00 - United States

Today, I found out my brother and his girlfriend stole my wedding ring, my checkbook and my disabled son's iPad to fuel their drug habit. I'm $600 overdrawn and have no food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 416
You deserved it 83

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would call the cops on them. That’s not ok for them to steal from you like that. That’s not what real family does!

Cut them out. You have your son to think about.

Comments

Cut them out. You have your son to think about.

I would call the cops on them. That’s not ok for them to steal from you like that. That’s not what real family does!

You can't change what's been done, but protecting them from the consequences of their actions doesn't help anyone.

Press charges. You must protect your son and yourself.

Yummi_913 18

You seriously need to get the police involved and QUIT GIVING ADDICTS ACCESS TO YOUR HOME WHERE YOUR CHILD LIVES! No child belongs in an environment like that. If you're stuck living with them because of your financial situation, it might be worth checking out the local mother and child shelters because even that is a better environment than being around addicts who have lost themselves so much that they'd steal from a struggling mom and disabled kid.

Call the cops and call the bank; it will take some time but if you can prove your card was stolen you can get your money back, and they do deserve to be arrested.

Reggie89 2

press charges on them and get your money back from the bank if they cashed the checks and didn't sign it they'll give you back your money

I'm very sorry OP, sending hugs to you

Call the police to press charges, and call the bank to have a freeze put on your account.