Dreaming of me

By forever alone - 30/08/2016 13:55 - Trinidad and Tobago - San Fernando

Spicy
Today, I had a terrible dream where my aunt paid a stripper to have sex with me, since I'm 27 and haven't even kissed a guy yet. I ended up taking the dream-stripper to the mall for snacks instead. Even my dreams are mocking me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 778
You deserved it 1 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's ok to feel like you're not ready for sex, or that you haven't found someone you feel comfortable enough around to have sex with. It's a big step in someone's life and it takes a lot of trust. It'll happen when the time is right, until then don't be ashamed or let anyone make you feel ashamed of it.

Why look at her racks, when you can have snacks?

Comments

If you're happy as you are then don't worry about what other people think or expect you to have done or be doing. It's your life so keep on doing what you're doing if you're happy.

cheshireau 26

Sounds like the start of True Romance with Christian Slate and Patricia Arquette

My interpretation of this dream would be that your actual problem is that you are lonely, in the sense that you need a better social life in general. Live life to the fullest and make your own happiness! Anything that life gives you is just extra.

I had those dreams too but I'm only 18 and I'm waiting for marriage I'm not helping am I I tried but fail

kumagoro4ever 19

It's perfectly ok to not have, or even want to have, sex. I'm 32 and have never even held a guy's hand. I'm just not interested in it. For years, I thought something was wrong with me, that I was somehow broken because sex is everywhere and most people say that you can't be happy without it. I'm not, though, and I'm actually happy with my life right now. I'd probably be miserable if I made myself have sex when I was younger just to be "normal". All I can tell you is that when/if it happens, congratulations, you did it, you're a normal person. If you end up never doing it in your entire life? Guess what? You're still a normal person!

LevelupKid 8

Take me!!! I love snacks at the mall! soft pretzels for the win!

Honestly, your dream sounds pretty healthy: you were true to yourself and didn't bow to pressure. My guess is that you have high standards - that's a GOOD thing. Jumping into a relationship with the next guy who's single and breathing would be bad for both of you. (Related note: Have you considered dating sites? They're a great way to ease into dating life and meet new people.)

If you're not ready, that's totally ok! You should feel ready before you do or else it's a horrible experience (trust me). But if you are ready you should still wait for the right guy, or you could find an online dating sight, there's guaranteed to be people looking for sex