Don't send dickpics (unless requested)

By rachele321 - 20/08/2019 02:00

Spicy
Today, some guy sent a dickpic to my phone. I was disgusted, and wanted to find out who did it. I called the police, and they matched the number to my stepfather's new phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 087
You deserved it 242

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is there a high possibility that it was done accidentally, as in not for YOU?

Suaria 38

It's not right to send unsolicited dick pic to people. Sending an unwanted nude to someone else is considered harassment under the law. So it makes sense to go to the police about it. I realize most people don't go to the cops if they get sent an unwanted nude.

Comments

you called the police??? who does that?

Have you ever received an unsolicited dick pic? I am a guy and someone sent one to me the other day. It is really, really offensive and I actually felt violated. Glad you called the cops girl, you have the right to maintain your own personal space, forcefully if you have to.

LostSoul 19

I have been sent unwanted dick pics. unwanted pics of naked women women. I have had people threaten to kill me in texts. When I reported the death threats, police told me to just block the number. I don't think they care about the unwanted naked pics.

Suaria 38

It's not right to send unsolicited dick pic to people. Sending an unwanted nude to someone else is considered harassment under the law. So it makes sense to go to the police about it. I realize most people don't go to the cops if they get sent an unwanted nude.

I would, and I'm a guy. My GF and I have been known to trade a few.

Great to see you have such an open and honest relationship. High five!

Maybe to laugh about how small they are compared to her boyfriend's ****. That would work for me.

People that don’t want to be harassed by unsolicited nudes that’s who. I’d not only call the police and have him arrested if possible I’d turn him into my mom (you know...the person to whom he’s married) the only person that needs to be seeing his dick.

Is there a high possibility that it was done accidentally, as in not for YOU?

If it was an accident the police will inform the sender to be more careful. But as it turned out It was a perv OP knew so the police was well warranted in this case.

Ha! According to the documentary films I see on the Internet, you would likely recognize your stepdad’s penis.

Who calls the cops for shut like this. You didn’t even have the number saved that alone should say it was an accident. And since it happened ONCE it isn’t even harassment. Wasting police time over something you could have just blocked a number over

..and then when women do wait to report harassment and it turns into stalking and/or an actual assault, you blame them for not speaking up sooner? Just keep the dick in the pants and no one has to be involved at all, this isn't on OP.

LostSoul 19

Weazle, your username (of "Weasel") checks out. Smh.... Unwanted sexual harassment (S/H) is just that: unwanted. And also illegal. Even for the first time that it occurs. To use your logic, killing somebody with a gun isn't murder if only one bullet was used on a first attempt.... Also, the fact that she didn't already know that it was her stepfather's NEW phone number isn't relevant. All that means is that HE knew her number. And the fact that he didn't apologize by text afterwards (else OP would've said so) means too that it WAS intended as S/H towards her. Sure hope that you never have any kids ESP. daughters. They'd get no emotional support from you after they've been subjected to S/H for the first time (sadly, like all women planet-wide) out in the real world eg, at the workplace. :-(

Just because YOU like sending dickpicks that nobody asked for doesn’t mean others like receiving them. As others pointed out, unwanted nudes count as harassment and is illegal, so caling the police IS what you’re supposed to do in this situation.

I really hope that was meant for your mom. Either way though, the amount of therapy needed to deal with that trauma will take a lifetime.

You should confront him in front of the rest of the family. Tell him a creep sent you a dickpick and that the police are looking into it. Make him sweat.

EmDizzle2007 28

you didn't know his number?? did he mention you by name?? cause if not, that's kind of an over reaction. I guess I get it if it was clearly aimed at you. mentioning your name and whatnot, otherwise, that's an over reaction.

Since when does the police immediately track down a phone number for someone like this?

Perhaps when the recipient is a minor??? Not that we explicitly know in this case. And no, there's no way of knowing how much time elapsed before said sender was identified. It could've have taken days, weeks, or more. OP didn't state it nor is it relevant. FMLs are frequently posted/ approved months after they've actually occurred - sometimes for legal reasons as possibly in this case. Also, perhaps OP felt the need to seek counseling first before finally becoming self-confident enough to post here. What IS relevant is that law enforcement (in whatever municipality/ country this occurred) deemed it serious enough to investigate and followed through. Good for them and OP! Not so good for Step-Perv - as it damn well shouldn't be....

Overreaction, & smh police spent time tracking one text

'Cuz heaven forbid they might otherwise thwart/ catch/ arrest a (potential) child molester/ pervert....

WaluigiKnuckles 5