Don't push your luck

By go choke on a gonad - 08/08/2013 13:13 - United States - Dayton

Today, my fiancé asked for money to bail his brother out of jail, the same brother who happily spent a whole day recently trying to convince my fiancé that I've been cheating on him with my own cousin. So I said no. He shook his head in disgust and said that I'm "unbelievably spiteful". FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 284
You deserved it 5 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's one delinquent asshole like that in every family. If you think your family doesn't have one, it's you.

TheWhiteLotus - I see you're new here, so I'll be as helpful as possible. What I said is something called a "joke" which used a device called "sarcasm" to create something called "humour". I (try to) do that a lot around here, as do many others. Got it? Good. I do this because I care and I'm a nice ******* guy.

Comments

You made a good choice OP. karma is a bitchhhh

his brothers legal issues aren't your problem. maybe if he wasn't such an asshole he wouldn't have gotten locked up in the first place. I think their should be a third voting option here: He deserves it.

caohm 18

karmas a real bitch sometimes

I not only would've said no, I would've said **** no!

I would have to know the reason in order to help, because if he deserved to be in jail then a night or 2 wont hurt him and it'll teach him a lesson & that isnt spiteful, he's not Op's responsibility.Are there no other family members, mom/dad/other siblings, willing to help?

Are you sure you to have a marriage connection to that family?

Find someone else to be with cause he's a dumbass

You are right letting that guy stay in jail for a little more time. Perhaps he learns a lesson and stop being an ass****.

Leave him, he's obviously blind to the problems that could come up