Don't make me

By rita - This FML is from back in 2018 but it's good stuff

Today, my 10-year-old daughter hid in her closet all day and did not come out. The reason? She didn't want to eat my pot roast. I didn't realize my cooking was that bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 244
You deserved it 905

Top comments

nentenkupo 16

If you make other things besides pot roast and she likes them, I wouldn't worry about it.

Were you trying to force her to eat it? That seems a little extreme when she could have just said "No thanks, I don't like pot roast"...

Comments

You’re not supposed to put marijuana in it! That’s not what they mean by POT roast.

Come on, Richard. You can do better than this.

Nah, I have my own PTSD about pot roast. We always thought it was Mom’s middle-finger to the rest of the family.

nentenkupo 16

If you make other things besides pot roast and she likes them, I wouldn't worry about it.

Were you trying to force her to eat it? That seems a little extreme when she could have just said "No thanks, I don't like pot roast"...

To be fair, your first clue should've been when she bought a gas mask...

Or maybe she just hates pot roast. Unless she hides for other things you cook, you maybe don't need to worry about it.

Lobby_Bee 17

Here's how you can get her to eat. First take your pot roast and place it in the oven for 15mins on 170c. Second chop and dice up the meat into tiny cubes. Third throw it in the trash and order a pizza.

maybe it's not your cooking that she don't like. Just the pot roast. There are several foods that my family eats that I do not and will not eat

corky1992 33

It may not have anything to do with your cooking. Sometimes people just don’t like something. I have never like pot roast no matter how it was made.

nygma 15

at least she wasn’t in the closet for like, 18 years

Donut_Wizard 23

Maybe she’s more afraid that the pot roast will try to eat her.