Dogs are people too

By Seriously? - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff

Today, I found out my ex-boyfriend is still obsessed with me. Apparently he's named his dog after me and talks to her like she's a real person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 263
You deserved it 6 589

Top comments

Does he kiss the dog like she's you, too?

I once named a Pokemon after an ex girlfriend... Of course it was magikarp denoting how much of a "dead fish" she was in bed.

Comments

It's creepy he named the dog after you but I mean who doesn't talk to their pet likes it's a real person.

I'm more suspicious of people who don't talk to their pets than people who do.

There are a lot worse things that could happen. Unless he is contacting you and you don't want him to, just stay away and "let sleeping dogs lie." If he is stalking you and you don't want him to contact the police. But unless that is the case, just leave him alone.

This is extremely creepy and will probably only get worse

keep that man away from the peanut butter lest he gets any ideas of the dog replacing any of your other roles.

People on here are having problems with stalkers while I'm sitting here, forever alone.

ileenefudge 29

I would rather be forever alone than have a creepy stalker...but hey, whatever floats your boat...

RedPillSucks 31

I'm sure if you post your email or phone number, you too will have the thrill of a never ending stream of stalkers.

can't decide if you're fishing for attention...or...it's probably that.

perdix 29

#27, and how are you so sure I'm not stalking you? Stealth is the key to successful stalking. How's that for creepy?

RedPillSucks 31

Perdix, it's not stalking if they don't know you're watching. You're SUPPOSED to be creepy. You're not working for the NSA.

Damn, I've been doing it wrong all this time?

on the bright side. at least the dog won't leave him.

olpally 32

What a freak! Sadly, that sounds like something my ex gf would do too. Just ignore the creepiness if you can.

pandabrr 12

My ex would come up to me out of nowhere and say, "Oh hey I know you from somewhere.. Ah it's you, what a nice surprise seeing you here " It was quite annoying.

RedPillSucks 31

The opposite might be worse. When you're checking someone out from a distance, and as they get closer "Ah Shit! not XXX again!"