Doggy dog world

By HereKittyKitty - 01/12/2013 20:27 - United States - Carlsbad

Today, after being convinced that my cat had worms due to eating so much food and still looking really skinny, I found out that my neighbor secretly lets his dog in through my pet door while I'm at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 900
You deserved it 2 884

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the dog didn't kill the cat!

Steal his bag of dog food to feed your cat.

Comments

at least you found out that way instead of welcoming a litter of cat-dogs into the world....

One of those "live capture" wild animal traps sounds like a great idea. You know, the humane ones that just close a door behind the animal. Just call Animal Control after so they can give the neighbor an earful.

This OP. Just place it a few feet past the pet door so you can be sure that it gets the attention of the dog, but is out of reach of the owner. Threaten to take his dog to the pound if you catch it again and that you will not inform him when you do so that he can't save it. Also let him know that cat and dog foods should not be shared between species. It is bad for BOTH of them to eat the other's food. I am a dog trainer in my spare time and my father works as a dog trainer at a local store.

What an asshole. I'd film him and then call the cops or sue.

And put the food up on the counter. I have two small dogs and a cat. If I left it down it'd always be gone from the dogs.

Guys i dont think the dog can help it since it prpbably thinks he's allowed to do it so blame your ass hole neighbor instead

stay home and when he lets the dog in kill it

Get a video camera n tape the owner doin this. Then, turn em into the cops. I don't know that there's such a thing as a doggie B&E, but it certainly is trespassing... maybe someone could take his dog n give it to a person who understands how bad cat food is for a dog!!

Call in sick then when his dog comes in keep him for a while and act clueless to teach your neighbor a lesson.

Is the dog just wandering around or is the neighbor leading the dog to the pet door?