Doggy dog world

By HereKittyKitty - 01/12/2013 20:27 - United States - Carlsbad

Today, after being convinced that my cat had worms due to eating so much food and still looking really skinny, I found out that my neighbor secretly lets his dog in through my pet door while I'm at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 900
You deserved it 2 884

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least the dog didn't kill the cat!

Steal his bag of dog food to feed your cat.

Comments

chocolatefrog28 29

I'd be tempted to let some of his dog's poo into his mailbox while he was away...

Leave rat traps out with food on it and have someone kitty-sit your cat for that day :) or if you don't want to be that brutal, maybe install something where the pet door can only open once or open one way, so their dog would be trapped into your house and do whatever you wish. but the easiest thing to do would be to catch it happening on video then report the owner.

It's not the dogs fault it's owner is cheap. The poor animal is probably malnourished-it certainly doesn't need a broken paw from a rat trap! OP just needs to confront the dog's owner.

They should absolutely not do anything that might hurt the dog. The dog is innocent, it's the owners who are being dickheads.

@chocolatelvr: who said anything of a broken paw? ... oh. you get the rat traps that snap? I don't get those.. I was talking about the sticky traps.. and that was just one of the options I posted. are the other 2 I shared wrong as well?

I think it's time you invest on a lock for your door and a confrontation with your neighbor, if your neighbor can't afford to feed their dog or they are to cheap to pay for dog feed then either way they shouldn't have a dog and should give it to someone who will love and take care of it because animals need love and attention.

Time to go bust your neighbors door down

ariellove1992 8
XBurytheCastleX 25

Nowadays they make cat doors that will only open IF a specific collar goes near it. It tells the door to open. Other than that it is locked.

Quiet_one 22

That's an awesome idea if your cat will keep a collar on- a lot of them won't, or the collar gets caught on something and comes off. If you could sync it up to a microchip instead it would be perfect.

skyeyez9 24

Put your cat in a room so he cant get out. Fill the cat bowl with food and add something that will give a dog diarrhea so he will shit all over his owners carpet.

chocolatefrog28 29

That's pretty cruel, the dog shouldn't have to suffer that just because the owner is some thoughtless twatwaffle.

twatwaffle... had me laughing for a good few minutes, I'm definitely stealing that one!!

Quiet_one 22

Your neighbor's a dick. You should probably lock the pet door and just keep your cat inside when you're not home, because I don't think there's another way to stop this. This doesn't seem like the type of person who'd respond to a polite request to stop. I hope your cat starts putting weight back on!

rumaihm 7

Well, at least you know the type of worm it needs treatment now.

Next time you catch him, keep the dog in the house for a while. If and when the neighbor comes to retrieve the dog, confront him.