Divine

By toomuch - 22/11/2011 09:36 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I went to my doctor. I casually asked him why I keep getting headaches after I masturbate. He said it probably was a sign from God. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 400
You deserved it 12 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

You're doing it wrong. You should be getting head, not getting a headache.

Screw you doc! ************ is safe sex with someone I love very much.

Comments

I am guessing the Dr was just giving you a hard time by saying it was God. Even MDs have a sense of humor. Go and have a complete physical and blood work up to rule out anything serious.

It depends on if the doctor followed the god comment up with any medical advice, like the kind OP is paying his doctor for.

This is too funny!! XD I am sorry that it happens to ya, OP!

It's people like you that are making our economy worse! You don't go to the doctor because you beat your meat too much! You go if you cut of an arm or get shot and almost die! Don't waste our healthcare money! I don't under stand it. You deserve your headaches and I hope the continue.

He didn't go because he "beat his meat too much". He went because he was getting headaches after doing so. Given that headaches can be anything from trivial problems to signs of much more serious ones, if they're repetitive then it IS something you should get checked out.

58 - You're wishing horrors upon another person? How nice of you. I hope you get eaten by a shark. Doesn't feel very nice, does it? Headaches, as this ^ person said, can be anything minor to something as major as a tumor, and you won't know for sure what it is until you GET IT CHECKED OUT. Duh.

It's okay guys, she's blonde! Masturbating "too much" does not cause headaches.

*runs after Perdix* Of course you are! ... Ah, what would I know.

Dude, 99% sure it's normal. 1% sure your masturbation is offending God.

I thought doctors where generally atheist.