Disappointed

By WhatALetdown - 25/11/2015 00:26 - United States - Danbury

Spicy
Today, I had sex with the guy who had been the main subject of my bean-flicking fantasies since I met him. It was the absolute worst sex of my life. I guess some things are just better left to the imagination. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 631
You deserved it 5 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. You went in there expecting to have the best sex of your life but since it turned out badly you have the tone like he's not worth it and that you wasted your time. I bet you aren't as good as you think either OP.

That's definitely a tough one, OP. If you're pretty interested in this guy and it's something worth pursuing, perhaps more communication about what pleases you would help improve things.

Comments

try communicating your needs next time rather than expecting him to be your fantastic dream brought to life.

I'm kind of new, what does OP mean? (Sorry I'm clueless)

How about you teach him? If it was bad he was probably inexperienced.

To the ppl saying she should teach him, that's not fair. Maybe he came after two seconds or it was bad because he made no attempt at foreplay, or he hammered away at a quick pace and had no awareness of her response at all. You can teach someone techniques but you can't teach someone to give a shit or to be in tune with you.

I agree. But I also think even if it's inexperience she absolutely shouldn't feel obliged to sleep with him just so he can learn to be better or whatever. Seriously the amount of people posting here who think she should go back on what her gut is telling her (that she does not and will not enjoy sex with this man) is baffling.

It's not we are saying you are obligated to have sex with someone, the FML is literally that she likes the guy but he's bad at sex. There's not a gut feeling, she just thought he was terrible at sex. If they refuse to try, it's obviously a lost cause. You can't help those who don't want it, but is it so hard to try? And if they are a jerk, obviously you shouldn't be with them just to teach them. We are talking about people who apparently feel like everyone they like should be a master at sex when most people need guidance. SOMEONE has to be that guidance, and if you liked the person why wouldn't you want to at least try?

Theres nothing wrong with ejaculating after two seconds. It's quite flattering thinking a guy is that aroused. Just do oral and a second round. Sex is about learning what pleases each other

I agree that most fantasies are best left as such. 99% of the time, reality is no where near the thoughts.

If your attraction goes beyond the physical this gives you a chance to help him practice.