Disappointed

By WhatALetdown - 25/11/2015 00:26 - United States - Danbury

Spicy
Today, I had sex with the guy who had been the main subject of my bean-flicking fantasies since I met him. It was the absolute worst sex of my life. I guess some things are just better left to the imagination. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 631
You deserved it 5 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. You went in there expecting to have the best sex of your life but since it turned out badly you have the tone like he's not worth it and that you wasted your time. I bet you aren't as good as you think either OP.

That's definitely a tough one, OP. If you're pretty interested in this guy and it's something worth pursuing, perhaps more communication about what pleases you would help improve things.

Comments

PANDORUM89 21

perhaps he wouldn't have been so bad had you not already been fantasizing his actions/reactions. nothing can live up to your imagination. I say either leave him for your fantasies or don't compare him and teach him how to love you like you need.

Railroader 16

at least you know, now you can move on

There are so many things wrong about this statement.

I'm cracking up at the "bean-flicking" part. I get that reference. :D FYI people, it's from The Ugly Truth movie just in case you didn't know. :p But anyway, back to the subject - sorry about that OP, but I guess you don't have to do it again if you don't want to. You didn't say the guy is your boyfriend. Too bad nothing ever lives up to expectations these days.

Well, that's more on you then him, then. You can't really expect a person to give you the sex of your dreams just because you want them to fulfill your fantasies.

'When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.'

Its your fault...when you fantasize so greatly and a guy preforms less than that, even if it was still ok, you're gonna think its horrible

I know a couple of girls who say they need the well hung man for pleasure and I I told them that they've been so used only someone with A dick down to their knees could please them.