Dirty old man

By kat124ever - 07/01/2013 08:35 - United States - Apo

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I'm too "high maintenance". And that's because I ask him to use condoms when we have sex, and I refuse to invite my friends over for threesomes. I don't know why I'm not actually glad we are broken up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 860
You deserved it 5 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he thinks wanting to use condoms is high maintenance, I'd love to see how he feels about the babies that will result with not using them.

perdix 29

When he asked for a threesome, you should have invited one of your male friends over. That'd shut him up, one way or the other.

Comments

yoursucklives 36

i can't imagine that he can keep girlfriends long with that attitude.

perdix 29

When he asked for a threesome, you should have invited one of your male friends over. That'd shut him up, one way or the other.

perdix 29

#23, and in that case, I see the boyfriend gaining a sudden appreciation of condoms.

#25--Or a sudden desire not to participate in a threesome ever again. If condoms are too "high maintenance" for him, I suggest he get a vasectomy.

U_GotitDude 18

If he doesn't respect your wishes of not wanting to have a child yet, then he's not worth your time anyway. You'll find someone better OP.

It doesn't say OP's boyfriend wants a child, he might just want to use the old fashioned pull out method.

Never mind you'll find someone like him or even better. Now get in a threesome and make him jealous.

I read this comment and immediately heard the Adele song in my head.

alphatoomega 21

And I didn't until I read this reply.

epilepticsuperma 11

It's guys like this that ruin it for all the good guys out there! You are way better off without that mega duche bag OP.

hawright 13

Well OP, shame on you for wanting to use condoms instead of drastically increasing your risk for STI's. That is just ridiculous...

+1 Just for having Yoda as a profile picture.

26- Right. Because everyone should be forced to not use birth control when they want to, or engage in sexual activities with people they aren't comfortable with. :p

Read the whole FML, in the last line OP states she didn't know why she was happy they broke up. That's what the dumb ass comment was referring to. She should be glad that she isn't with a man that wants unsafe sex and sexual activity she isn't comfortable with.

Read it one more time. It says she doesn't know why she ISN'T glad they broke up. Meaning she isn't happy.

63/67- Right, my apologies, I missed the "Not" part about being glad of their breakup. I skimmed it just a tad too quickly, it would seem. :( *Face palms himself.*

No, Draco, I understand. Hormones make people crazy. Congratulations on the pregnancy, by the way!

77- Thanks, Senseless. :) I will try to limit any postings to when I feel happy and cheerful, not full of "**** you's" and fire. ;)

I don't know why you're not actually glad you're broken up either. Nor do I know why it was him who did the dumping. Sounds like you need to revise your standards.

X_Codes 11

You're just depressed an idiot like him came up with such an amazing idea before you did. Try not to worry about it, and hopefully next time is better for you.