Denial

By Loud - 08/09/2016 06:07 - Australia

Today, at work, I needed to fart and thought it would be fast and silent, so I let it rip. I was wrong. Everyone turned around and looked at me as my fart rolled on for a good 10 seconds. The worst part, I screamed, "It wasn't me!" while I was still farting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 595
You deserved it 8 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You gotta own it, assert dominance, they'll know you don't mess around if you make eye contact while it's happening

Comments

at that point it's better to just own it. at least then somebody might get a laugh out of it.

this reminds me of a time that I had just started dating a girl that I really liked, and I visited her at her school for a long weekend. I didn't do it on purpose, but my body was involuntarily holding everything in to the point that I started getting stomach cramps. So I went to the restroom where my body let it's guard down, and then proceeded to "vent" loudly for, no exaggeration, 30 seconds. About halfway through I was laughing uncontrollably resulting in a series of pfffts which made me laugh even harder. Then I was good for the rest of the weekend!

Talking about laughing and your farts going with the laugh killed me

OMG I laughed so hard. That would be something Id do

stevenbro 6

Reminds me of the old joke--Why do farts smell? So deaf people can enjoy them too...

best part is, your bellow wasn't me may have sounded like you calling it yours XP, laugh it off, OP, farts are natural

omg! I almost popped a blood vessel I laughed so hard!

That's why you have to have a name in mind for blame 1 second after it starts. So it goes something like this. *fart...1 second later* "Ahhh Jim wtf man".

You need to treat farting in public just like you would walking around your apartment/house naked with the windows open. Maybe no one will see you most of the time, but eventually someone will. So, you have to own it... look your old neighbor in the eye, smile, and continue on in your naked glory with all the swagger it deserves.

It went on for 10 seconds and you couldn't pinch it off?

Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it can never be used to hurt you.