Delicious

By MYLIFESUX - 12/04/2009 06:50 - United States

Today, I was sitting using my laptop, while eating a bag of Starbursts. The bag slid off the bed, so I went to catch it and in the process my knee hit my laptop, which flew off the bed onto the wooden floor, and shattered. I broke my laptop to save 11 Starbursts from falling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 199
You deserved it 56 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chaith 16

Well, what color were most of them?

how did I know? It was OVER 2000 DOLLARS!!!

Comments

Is your laptop made of glass? And good point #21.

You don't deserve it, but you should know better than to use a laptop in such a precarious position. Also, aren't starburst wrapped? It's not like you can't eat them after they hit the floor. @20: Hey, I run Linux. I also have no viruses, and I have awesome server / command line programs you can't get anywhere. And I didn't have to pay extra. It's just a stock Dell laptop.

Starbursts are wrapped, why would you need to save them??

Why do some people always summarize in their last sentence? WE GET IT, That's crappy.

Shattered? Since when do they make laptops out of glass?

It obviously wasn't a Mac, because they're way sturdier than that. Plus, they're made of aluminum, which doesn't shatter. The older models have a chassis made of reinforced plastic, while the crappier laptops by Dell and so on just have normal plastic casings. I've dropped mine from comparable heights several times (D:!) and nothing at all happened to it. So...YDI for getting a $2500 laptop that WASN'T a Mac. You got ripped off, kiddo.

Yea I agree with #27.... I heard this FML before... or something very similar to it.