Delicious

By MYLIFESUX - 12/04/2009 06:50 - United States

Today, I was sitting using my laptop, while eating a bag of Starbursts. The bag slid off the bed, so I went to catch it and in the process my knee hit my laptop, which flew off the bed onto the wooden floor, and shattered. I broke my laptop to save 11 Starbursts from falling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 199
You deserved it 56 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Chaith 16

Well, what color were most of them?

how did I know? It was OVER 2000 DOLLARS!!!

Comments

cheese1756 0

Hope it's still under warranty. You risked your laptop for a $1 pack of skittles???!!! Just let them fall because they are wrapped.

XtremeSoCal 0

I have a PC and it cost over $2700, but it has something no mac has, a touch screen. Plus, it was necessary for my school.

jhssoccergrl 0

My dog was laying on the coach with my brother who had our laptop in his lap, my dog decided to suddenly stretch her legs, the laptop flew across the room, it's now held together with bumperstickers that my brother has come across (I have a new laptop now)

BayArea 1

macs dont get viruses...go home window newbs...

I like how this comment board has escalated into an "I'm a Mac.. And I'm a PC"-esque discussion XD All I have to say is: That is what you get for being a greedy twat :)

Wow, all you people saying that it's stupid to waste 2500 dollars on a computer are just stupid. Do you realize you can get an amazing pc for $2500? It doesn't have to be a mac. And all the extras on a computer that expensive weigh out the price. I hope you have insurance on the computer.

2500 is way too much for a laptop, my laptop is excellent in everything except graphics card, and it was less than 1000, 2500 is just overpriced no matter how good it is

bigraws23 0

@97: Macs don't get viruses because no one writes viruses for them because it's a waste of time because they suck! That's pretty much the only advantage anyway.