Deep sleep

By Ataraxia - 01/10/2009 07:05 - United States

Today, I woke up to the realization that the 2-hour nap I wanted to take before I went out with my friends last night was actually a 12-hour nap. I missed everything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 009
You deserved it 34 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Why bother using an alarm clock when you're just taking a nap?" Because you could end up sleeping for 12 hours.

Comments

ghembob 2

Haha, that's happened to me before. 8:30 hey naptime until like 10! Wake up at 4 in the morning, disoriented. Not fun.

Yeah, it's always a fun feeling. Disorientation, with a knot of panic in your stomach for missing your plans.

Can't tell you how many times that's happened to me. At least you're refreshed! :]

lady307 0

that shit happened to me! but fyl because your friends didnt even attempt to wake you up!

Quinnjamin 0

Always use an alarm just in case, dipshit.

Alarms don't work on everyone. I always set 5 alarms on my phone, and sleep through them all.

ghembob 2

That happens to me too. My roommate woke me up at 10 this morning when she came in, and my alarm was still ringing. It was set to 8:30.

This is such a dumb FML. "Today I overslept for something not terribly important. FML" I mean come-on. Clearly this was nothing more than a get together, otherwise it would have been more than a "I missed everything" at the end. So you overslept, big ******* deal. Why are you complaining? It's not like you will never be able to spend time with your "friends" again. Who by the way aren't very good friends if they didn't bother trying to find out where you were.

justmyluck1212 0

That happens to me ALL the time. Im just a napper, but try setting an alarm

Man this happens to me sometimes too. You set the alarm and you wake up so confused so you turn it off and get back in bed lol. ______________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99