Dating is hell

By CEO - 10/05/2014 02:37 - United States - Bristow

Spicy
Today, I went on a date for the first time since my divorce was finalized a year ago. The first question the guy asked me was what my favorite sex position is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 664
You deserved it 6 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

91hayek 31

I think you've been out of the game long enough that your douche radar is a bit off. Just re-calibrate and pick better guys, not that bottom of the barrel ass clown.

Comments

skittyskatbrat 19

Oh, wow, I would have SO much fun with that. Especially if he was trapped in a car with me.... Time to have an in-depth whiny drawn-out complaint about Menstrual Cycles, how badly pads fit, leaking, knock-offs, cramps, "did you know that (brand name) takes out blood really well?" and anything else you can say about it that makes him squirm. He's going to talk about something utterly inappropriate? Join the game! :D And if he says anything? "Well, you wanted to talk about sex positions at the start of a first date, so I figured that you had no problem with whatever I'd say, either." Should he make it through that intact or semi-intact, start talking about mucous production, booger coloration, make up a hobby of collecting toenails, you name it. Give him a lesson he'll never forget and a memory that makes you laugh every damn time you think of it.

It's amazing how many men I've met who have no qualms with talking about women and sex openly and graphically, until menstruation comes up. Then all of a sudden they're all bashful. A true mark of immaturity.

RedPillSucks 31

I don't think you want to be trapped anywhere with a jerk. A public place is fine to mentally jerk him around, but otherwise just drop him and leave. Some jerks become worse than that if they think they're in a position to trap you.

Was he behaving strangely, breathing deeply, then eventually sighted happily while his hand under the table?

sorry OP... that's not a good start for neither a date nor for a conversation...

sexyboi1985 27

He should have taken it slow !! Sorry OP, better luck with the next one !!

What a jerk. Don't let it deter you. There's nice guys out there. Better luck next time.

Jst4kicks 16

Welcome to the dating world lol. you'll meet weirdos but sooner or later a nice bro will appear

Look at it this way, at least he saved you time. Imagine how much worse it would have been if he'd wasted an entire evening before revealing his true colours.