Dating is hell

By CEO - 10/05/2014 02:37 - United States - Bristow

Spicy
Today, I went on a date for the first time since my divorce was finalized a year ago. The first question the guy asked me was what my favorite sex position is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 664
You deserved it 6 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

91hayek 31

I think you've been out of the game long enough that your douche radar is a bit off. Just re-calibrate and pick better guys, not that bottom of the barrel ass clown.

Comments

Tell him that you have a dick. And you would like to penetrate him in every holes, even in his nose. Now, you wont have to see him ever again.

And then he says "Wow! Let's do this now!' :p

I think OP does have a dick since it shows a male icon

"Doggy style so we can both watch "X-Files"

graphicstyle7 17

Just keep dating, keep at it. I got to be single at the ripe old age of 45, and I thought I would not date much. I got on some online dating services and had a lot of fun dating casually (that means DATES, not sex), dating several guys and Not Taking It Too Seriously or looking Too Hard for a replacement mate. I found my husband and we are very happy, but it did take a while. Be patient, go on to the next one and just hang out with different people. You may be a bit different single person now than you were before, get to know what you do and don't like. Good luck.

Valid point! She could have been dressed very revealing making him think she was that kind of woman.

Yes, women communicate their desire to copulate with their clothing, therefore revealing clothing is a perfectly valid reason to assume that she's planning to **** you the moment you meet her. Is that the logic here?

RedPillSucks 31

He's obviously only interested in one thing, but at least you figured that out on the first date. Good luck, and keep looking!!!

Shandra78 9

Welcome to the modern dating game! I think guys who actually want a second date before age 40 need a dose of charm school. The level of male cluelessness in my generation baffles my grandmother. Maybe she's seeing the past through 'rose coloured glasses' but she says guys were a bit more aware of what not to say on a first date. And yeah, most people actually did date and have sex before marriage back then. Condoms already existed even if hormonal birth control hadn't been invented yet.