Dating apps suck

By probablydeadbymidnight - 01/07/2012 22:57 - United States

Today, I exchanged pictures with a guy I met online, whose devotion to his family really impressed me. In his picture, he was wearing clown makeup, holding a huge knife to his throat with one hand, and an ICP album in the other. All this with a psychopathic grin on his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 390
You deserved it 7 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Unfortunately, his "family" is all the other idiot juggalos. Just be glad you've never met him in person, block his email address, and move the hell on.

the_smart_way 10

Why don't I read fmls properly... Sorry people, I will accept my failure and leave now :(

Comments

ICP is just a stage act and juggalos take them to seriously. ICP's lyrics are actually pretty funny if you listen to their music.

I'm not saying all juggalos are bad, I'm sure some are the coolest people ever. Bu of you meet one like my ex, then run. Don't get involved with the ones that make their family a gang. They are dangerous.

Let's take ICP out of the comment here for a moment. Anyone sending first time picture holding a knife to his throat? Seriously? Run. And I met my psychotic ex-husband on AOL. Never again!

brrrrightorange 4

Whoop whoop!!!!! Mmfwcl!!!!! :)

**** all you juggalo haters. Your just mad cause you don't have any real homies in your life, just a bunch of fake ass bitches.

Watch out everyone...Sober Gamzee is coming next.

Not all juggalos are the same, there are just alot of shit heads. I've been dating one for the last 16 months and his friends are some of the most accepting people I've met. And before anyone brings up faygo... the peach is amazing with vodka so shushes!

My friend... when will you ever learn about the dangers of the internet?