Crushed

By foreveralone - 17/02/2015 15:48 - United States - Sherman

Spicy
Today, I was talking to my best friend's brother after we drunkenly hooked up last night. I've had a crush on him for over a year. He ended up interrupting himself and said, "Please don't tell anyone about this. I don't want anyone to think we're dating or anything." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 253
You deserved it 6 413

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your drunken hookup didn't turn into a fairytale ending? Huh.

Well you did drunkenly hook up so what did you expect was going to happen?

Comments

Well at least you know where you stand. Please respect his wishes. There's no point forcing a relationship.

What a totally douche bag! Try not to let it get to you, he's a ******** an you can do a lot better!

umm was that sarcasm? because if he doesn't have feelings for her it's actually good that he's being clear about it.

It's a bit sad how so many of the comments are acting like the guy is at fault for this, or is a terrible person. A drunken hookup is a two-way street. If someone doesn't have feelings for you, they don't have feelings for you, it doesn't make them a bad person. Op, at least now you know how he feels, and can hopefully move on to finding your special someone. Have a you day, and do something nice for yourself.

Just when you thought you were out of the friend zone. Sorry he doesn't have feelings for you, but just be yourself and be happy in spite of it. Find little things about life that are good.

even is it was a drunken hookup he's still an asshole

If it makes you feel any better you got farther than I ever have.

Just playing devils advocate here, maybe he's worried about how the sibling is going to react?

same thing happened to me a few years back.