Cringe

By mikesok988 - 07/05/2009 07:40 - United States

Today, there was a potluck at my girlfriend's house. I had a sour stomach, so I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I flushed, nothing happened. They had to call a plumber to fix the toilet filled with my crap. The whole family watched, noses plugged and faces cringed, looking at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 468
You deserved it 4 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why the **** would everyone stand in the bathroom and watch a plumber elbow deep in shit? Was that the most popular item at the potluck? If so, be proud.

Man up and take pride in that slippery beast!

Comments

Why not use a bucket (or two) full of water to flush the toilet? And then get it fixed...

js4138 0

That's a HUGE poop, sir. Congratulations.

Lol #6 said exactly what I was thinking. If people took the time to stand around and watch, you should be pretty proud of yourself.

couragewolf9001 0
theshewolf 0

wtf why does everyone have to watch the plumber fix it?

That is bizarre that grown adults would watch and behave that way.

proudstub 0

Pride, you're doing it wrong. If you really want to regain your dignity then go back to this ******* house, act cool and if you feel like peeing or pooping then go to this damned washroom and do your business. You will "educate" them and teach them how to be more tactful. We're probably the only species in animal kingdom whose individuals are disgusted by what their likes do even though they, themselves, do just the same thing. Dogs have a much more developed sense of smell, they must find our "sent" quite nauseating but they nevertheless love us. **** sapiens, ew !

#20 and #2 are pretty much assholes. Some people dont have plungers nearby... or a "vessel" to carry water from the sink to the toilet. Who the hell would let you carry a glass to the toilet? FYL for sure. I am always paranoid about this at a new toilet. I do a practice flush.. but still.. you never know.

I agree w #19: f their lives for watching. and i agree w #25: congrats on the epic poo. and if it was a 1/2 bathroom (like just a toilet and a sink), its unlikely that there would have been a bucket around. and i imagine the situation would have been worse if he left the bathroom to find a bucket, and while he was out, someone else found his present in the toilet and freaked out.