Creepy

By Anonymous - 13/01/2021 20:01

Spicy
Today, I had a huge argument with my wife because I declined a lunch invite with a married couple who live nearby. My wife has severe social anxiety, so having a friend nearby is a huge win for her. What my wife doesn’t know is that her new friend keeps hitting on me, and has already sent me unsolicited nudes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 017
You deserved it 313

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ambrily 27

You need to tell your wife about it. I understand that having a friend is a huge thing for her, but the neighbor is obviously NOT a friend, she's just using her to get to you. And your wife deserves a better friend than that.

ghostinflames 13

Knowledge is power. The more aware she is of the situation, the better she can deal with it. Or you both can deal with it together. Avoiding the truth and lying is just going to dig a hole for yourself that you can't get out of even if you are supposedly "innocent ." Lying makes you part of the problem.

Comments

Ambrily 27

You need to tell your wife about it. I understand that having a friend is a huge thing for her, but the neighbor is obviously NOT a friend, she's just using her to get to you. And your wife deserves a better friend than that.

I agree. You should tell your wife! She deserves to know!

There is one more reason to tell her ASAP - she may talk to your wife first and pretend you are the one hitting on her. It is a very old trick described even in the Bible (Genesis 39:12-20). Tell her, dude!

So I'm guessing threesomes and swinging are out? Damn the luck!

Worked for me. The instant I hit-on her, she was suddenly no longer interested in flirting.

Warp1978 15

Time to keep that neighbour at a distance yeah

ghostinflames 13

Sounds like more chicken shit. Damn, grow a pair and communicate.

ghostinflames 13

Knowledge is power. The more aware she is of the situation, the better she can deal with it. Or you both can deal with it together. Avoiding the truth and lying is just going to dig a hole for yourself that you can't get out of even if you are supposedly "innocent ." Lying makes you part of the problem.

Why would you not tell your WIFE you received nudes from someone??

ghostinflames 13

Good question. I can understand waiting for the proper time, which normally is immediately, waiting for privacy is a factor, but keeping it withheld altogether is a no no.

telaster2760 2

how have you not told her yet?!? She's going to be mad if she find out and you didn't tell her

Good luck un-******* your life on this one. I feel worse for your wife.

PenguinPal3017 19

Dude, it's not nearly as big as you're making it out to be.

FrenchFried 8

Show them to her! Unfair to let her think that women is her friend...