Cool moves

By Anonymous - 21/01/2021 23:01

Spicy
Today, I tried pouring water on myself like in Coyote Ugly to the song "Pour Some Sugar On Me." I ended up waterboarding myself and I didn’t stop until the pitcher was done. I felt like I was drowning the whole time, and my partner knew from the choking sounds. FML
I agree, your life sucks 288
You deserved it 1 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mickymoose1 15

Are you sure you sure you're allowed to be without adult supervision?

So let me get this straight.... You were water boarding yourself. You didn't like water boarding yourself....yet you continued to water board yourself...because your partner didn't physically stop you from water boarding yourself....? Please don't have children.

Comments

Is the FML here that you are stupid enough to waterboard yourself or that your partner didn’t stop you from waterboarding yourself?

mickymoose1 15

Are you sure you sure you're allowed to be without adult supervision?

tounces7 27

And you didn't just stop, why?

peterblack67 9

You were doing it to yourself. Not up to your partner to stop you.

So let me get this straight.... You were water boarding yourself. You didn't like water boarding yourself....yet you continued to water board yourself...because your partner didn't physically stop you from water boarding yourself....? Please don't have children.

I think the most amazing part is that she kept trying to breath while pouring water on her face. this whole thing would have been avoided if she recognized she can't breath under water.

You know it's supposed to go over your boobs, and not your face, right?

coius 23

I think the brain damage you must’ve suffered came from elsewhere. Did you drown as a child?

First of all, she poured water over herself during the song Cowboy, so that's your first mistake. Second, pretty sure she wasn't looking directly into the pitcher as she poured the water over her head. Third, well, it goes without saying - YDI.