Cool beans

By stupidquestionsstupidpeople - 30/04/2013 03:32 - United States - Chicago Heights

Today, I met one of my favorite webcomic artists. As I purchased a shirt from their booth, he asked, "What size?" I stupidly asked "How big is a small?" He chuckled, "It's small" and chuckled some more. So much for keeping it cool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 495
You deserved it 7 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's not even a stupid question - you clearly meant it as in measurements. At least I hope that's what you meant.

JadeWinter 16

To be fair, clothes range from different sizes no matter what their tag says. I picked up two sweaters the other day, a size 6 and a size 10, and they were both the same size. It's confusing haha.

Comments

Sorry but, you kind of asked for it..

sgtcxelite 11

I don't really see the problem with your question... The small could be an adult, kids, unisex, slim fit, female, male. I wear smalls, and some are still pretty big while others are really tight. Most band tees I get have to be extra small or it looks like a dress, while shirts from stores like Wet Seal or Forever 21 have to be a regular small or even a medium in case it shrinks in the wash. I had a (sort of) similar situation when I went to my first concert. After the show my friend and I stood around waiting to get merch, and when we got close I saw a box on the opposite side of this long table. Since I'm pretty short (4' 8"), I couldn't see what was inside or what was written on the front of it, so I asked the merch guy thinking there were pins, stickers, patches, or whatever inside. He and a lot of people around laughed and told me it was for tips. I still don't get what was so funny about that...

what was wrong with that. some sizes run big. i had someone ask me at a sub shop how big a footlong was, now THAT is dumb

I do hope it was Jeph as he would have a good sense of humor about it and possibly use it later on.

Maybe he will make a comic based on your stupidity.

It seems like the people who thinks this is a YDI are either trolling or never go shopping. All clothes are different in terms of measurements, so someone can be a small in one clothing, and a medium in another. A slight difference in measurement can also affect how someone will look in the same piece of clothing.

Pretty sure that still doesn't make you the lamest person there

He'll probably make you a troll and kill you off the very next panel

tehdarkness 21