By woopwoop - 18/04/2009 01:22 - United States

Today, while standing in line at the grocery store, I noticed that myself and the woman in front of me were wearing the same shirt. As she was about to leave, I said to her "Hey! I'm wearing that shirt!" She turned to me and replied, "Not in THIS size you aren't." FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 207
You deserved it 10 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nice, way to shout out first man.... i think the person in line meant that the OP was fat. which is EXTREMELY rude, im sorry :(. dont worry, that lady is a **** and no "size" will ever change that.

That was totally uncalled for. Why not just say "Oh yeah, I guess we are wearing the same shirt." and leave it at that? Some people...

Comments

nice, way to shout out first man.... i think the person in line meant that the OP was fat. which is EXTREMELY rude, im sorry :(. dont worry, that lady is a **** and no "size" will ever change that.

That was totally uncalled for. Why not just say "Oh yeah, I guess we are wearing the same shirt." and leave it at that? Some people...

mrhahn530 0

Hey, i'm bored as hell, click on my picture so i can get a shit ton of page views, lol.

Who would want to click on your picture?!?! You're uglyyyy!!!!!!!!

I couldn't tell if you were a guy or a girl, so I had to click on your picture to find out. Nice choice of a picture you chose there

people really respond like that when you say you're wearing the same thing? heh, ****.

#1: WE CAN SEE YOU'RE FIRST! YOU HAVE A NUMBER 1 NEXT TO THE DATE, TIME AND YOUR NAME! **** OFF! OP: That totally blows. I'm honestly amazed at how snide people can be to somebody they don't know! If you're pregnant, then you have an excuse to bitch at people, because strangers are CONSTANTLY talking to you and trying to touch your belly without permission... but yeah. I wish people would wise up and be kind sometimes.

what a freakin bitch!!! screw her, i bet you're twice as pretty.

Agree with #7. This "FIRST OMG LOOK AT ME" tripe needs to stop.

you should have smacked a bitch. 10th **** YEAH!!!!!!!