Complexion

By balloonface - 18/02/2016 07:48 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I finally treated myself and bought my first moisturizer. The woman at Sephora promised it would "retexturize my face." If by "retexturize" she meant, "make it feel like a rubber balloon," then she was right on the money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 805
You deserved it 2 318

Same thing different taste

Comments

Aha, so I'm not the only crazy bastard here that instantaneously thought of Cassandra from Doctor Who.

Hey, since you're rubbing your hair against it, that means you must be very attractive. (;

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Yep, you could pretty much bring in a half empty bottle of something and get a refund. But don't do that. Be a good person. Only bring back something if it doesn't work for you, like this didn't work for OP.

neuronerd 28

What does "retexturizing" one's skin mean? While, yes, there will always be texture, isn't the goal to have smooth, clear, soft skin? That doesn't really seem like a term I'd use to describe good skin.

Retexturize means smooth and tighten. It's usually recommended for older women who want their skin to look younger. It sounds like it did exactly what it was suppose to do but it wasn't what OP wanted.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is Sephora?

Allergic reactions happen . Just return the product and explain your reaction, they will refund you. Though your skin may take time to heal

It's a beauty store. They sell makeup and hair supplies and lotions creams and what not. All different brands of things.

Retexturizing is meant to smooth and tighten. It's usually used by older women who want to make their skin look younger. It sounds like what you bought did what it was suppose to but it wasn't what you wanted. I'm kinda confused on one thing, though, most retexturizing products are scrubs, not moisturizers, and are meant to literally, scrub off the top layer of your skin, revealing tight, smooth skin underneath. I don't get how you went in for a moisturizer and came out with something that retexturizes. Someone wasn't doing their job properly.