Comforter

By random - 29/01/2012 10:53 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I hooked up with a guy I'm totally in love with. After finishing, he burst into tears about being in love with another girl. I had to comfort him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 591
You deserved it 5 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hotPinklipstick 24

If he is in love with another girl he shouldn't be hooking up with you to begin with. I'm sorry OP, that is a horrible experience.

Comments

Kforest 0

he sounds like a pussy. why are you in love with him ??

xXRazelleLuniiXx 9

For each their own I guess...

silentblack 0
monkiki62 5

If he was in love with someone else why was he having sex with u and leading u on? He's just a *****.

ellakacyme22 6

Maybe he was only pretending just so he could get away with not having to explain that he dosent really like her.

monkiki62 5

Maybe but he must be a good actor to cry about it. Damn manipulative men.

FleshForFantasy 3

Unless he put a gun to your head you didn't have to comfort him. Did you know the guy? Was he a friend? Or did you know him from a distance? Either way, these kinds of things are bound to happen if you don't know the person well. Move on and better luck next time.

If he's so in love with the other girl, why did he sleep with you? His feelings cut deep, man.

Lesson: don't sleep with someone who doesn't share your feelings. You slept with him because you were in love with him, but that makes it so much worse when you come back to reality: he doesn't love you back.

Nice. What a disgusting ******. Tell him to go fcuk Spider!!

2- judging by your profile pic, he'd suit you perfectly. You could cry each other to sleep every night.

2ndSucks 15

...Until he realizes he's enjoying it, forgets about the other girl momentarily, and then they have super kinky, hot hate sex.