Comforter

By random - 29/01/2012 10:53 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I hooked up with a guy I'm totally in love with. After finishing, he burst into tears about being in love with another girl. I had to comfort him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 591
You deserved it 5 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hotPinklipstick 24

If he is in love with another girl he shouldn't be hooking up with you to begin with. I'm sorry OP, that is a horrible experience.

Comments

Ask him to explain the whole story to that "ANOTHER GIRL" and dump him!

husky22 0

ouch... that guy is not worth it but that still had to hurt!

Thats what you get for hooking up with him. Putting out doesnt make people love you!

flockz 19

I had a guy do that in the middle of it.

key word..after finishing. he cares nothing about you. who does that anyways?

I would not be dating that playa if I was you.

unfortunately, I've been through a similar experience.

At least he was honest about his feelings. From the sound of it, he could have used you as easy pussy for a few months, then moved on to the other girl. Also, I find it amusing that people are calling him a pussy. Women complain how men are incapable or unwilling to show emotion. So when men do show emotion, you'd think women would be more accepting.

kaykay20 0

We will be more accepting of guys emotions when and if they deserve it. If a guy were to use me like that I wouldn't accept any explanation or be appreciative of any emotion given and just leave him to wallow in his own self pity and guilt. If my partner were to open up more about say his feelings for/about his parents, what he does at work or free time away, etc then that would be something me and others would be appreciative of especially if they keep to themselves often. Always depends on the scenario and the person whether or not we will be appreciative of the emotion shown.

How can you have sex with someone your 'in love' with an he's 'in love' with someone else. It seems like this guy just wanted to **** and ops desperate ass laid on her back thinking that's how you establish a relationship. Pubescent bitch.

At least you guys hooked up, right? If you truly love him, you'll stay with him. But if this turns you off so much, move on to a more "manly" guy.