Classy

By 1234 - 11/07/2009 16:41 - Canada

Today, it was my wedding day. I had my butt clenched during the ceremony. I was giving my husband the ring, but dropped it. When I went to retrieve it, I let a huge one rip. My husband yelled, "She likes to eat beans." FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 574
You deserved it 10 438

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MSJ91 1

haha, now you'll remember your wedding better you should be laughing at it; it makes for a better memory

stickitystickman 0

HAHAHAA OH SHIZ that's so classic, you're a keeper.

Comments

Whoa whoa whoa. You got married today and the first thing you do is get on FML and post your incident? I mean, it's 3:00pm Central time right now. Shouldn't you still be at your reception? If not, you should be consummating your marriage or preparing for your honeymoon.

mcsnelly 5

Every fml has to start with "today". The op did not immediately get on here to post about it.

qwerty97_fml 0

did it stink......wow did you fart on him....... haha gnr =P

I don't know if you know this, but everyone farts. So what's the big deal? At least your husband laughed it off and no one saw it as a bad omen that you dropped his ring.

hecuva 0

ouch that sucks :( beans are magical though XD

mcsnelly 5

That would be embarrassing enough, farting in the middle of your wedding ceremony, but your (now) husband just made it worse! Sure, he has a sense of humor, that's great. But, he just made an embarrassing situation in front of all your friends and family even MORE embarrassing with that comment!!

How embarrassing! I hope that no one but your husband and people at the alter heard you and the guests just thought that he had tourette's syndrome when he yelled out that you like to eat beans! That is pretty funny though! FYL, but I hope that you can laugh about it later!