Classy

By bkay26 - 29/08/2010 15:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my mom giving my dad head. Acting like I hadn't seen anything, I asked if I could use a towel sitting on the dresser. My mom said, "No, we're going to need that one." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 798
You deserved it 7 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

You should have swiped the towel and ran away yelling, "Swallow, bitch!" Also, your dad must be hung like a flea for your mom not to say, "Naw, wah wah (gag) wah wah wah."

dudette2 9

How did you act like you didn't notice? How does that even work? "Hi Mom, Hi Dad, I'm not noticing your hard on in my mothers mouth 'cause I'm too busy looking for a towel" What??

Comments

I presume from this that when OP entered Mum and Dad immediately stopped what they were doing. Therefore explaining why OP stuck around and why Mum could talk to OP. If not, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE?!

you're a jackass for sticking around.

Your "Swallow, bitch!" comment made my day

tondog2121 0

if I saw that **** it I'm gone! how do you act like you didn't notice?

u should have of put on ur ninja costume and threw a flash gernade at them and got the towel,common sense dude its that easy duh.

throw a flash grenade at them,and take it,that simple.

Felecorr 0

FYDad's life cause your mom doesnt swallow. (Someone said this, repeating it. :D) But Your mom is awesome cause she blows the whistle.

FlonkertonChamp 6

YDI for A: not knocking, and B: STICKING AROUND.

ThankfullyNotYou 1

I can't believe you stayed in the room after seeing that. What is with children and their parents talking and watching each others sex lives? It's so disturbing. I would have run the hell out of there and gagging the whole way. Shame on your parents for not teaching you to knock before entering closed doors.

One should not linger and ask questions.

That's what a warped wise man once said...and now a wise woman...