Classic

By anonymous - 07/04/2010 04:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having it off with my boyfriend of 3 years in his living room when a girl barges in, sees us, and screams, "I knew it!" then rushes out. My boyfriend gets up, grabs his pants, and, while chasing after her, yells, "Baby, she's nothing, you know I only love you!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 248
You deserved it 7 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NayaBayBeee 0

Dump Him. That sucks OP. Punch him in the balls when and if you see him again(:

Quest_ 13

Oh, man. **** your life. I don't even know what to say.

Comments

At least he was FINALLY honest with you ( she is nothing). A lesson learned in life. Next time you will be harder to cheat on.

NoRegrets187 0

yeah, definately sounds fake and made up.

Grinner 0

you can lie for 3 years, the problem is keeping the lie alive. the guy didn't have a life for giving such a hard work. after 1 year, the person goes missing in action with there fellings...you are sharing fluids my friend.

Grinner 0

you can lie for 3 years, the problem is keeping the lie alive. the guy didn't have a life for giving such a hard work.

Grinner 0

after a year and the fellings of a person are missing in action...your sharing fluids my friend.

It's not difficult to cheat on someone apparently. I just found out I was cheating on & I had absolutely no idea.

how do you 'find out' you were cheating?

That he was cheating on me? He told me a few weeks ago because we're friends now & he felt bad.

That has got to be the worst FML ever. Not on your part, but that guy had got to be the biggest douche. And that has to be the worst possible way for YOU to find out.

If he was seeing the other girl too she probably had a key to his house assuming he lives on his own. So she could of "barged in".

stewpididiot 11

I thought 'having it off' was an English, or British term. like, 'whilst'. WTF is a West Virginian talking like that for? What a Wanker

Maybe they moved during their lifetime? Maybe they have family in the UK? There are many reasons why they might use different phrases to you, so STFU.