Chill out, dude

By Anonymous - 27/09/2012 15:31 - Canada - Red Deer

Today, I saw a dog trying to attack a man. I have experience working with aggressive dogs, so I pulled the dog off him and got it under control. The man punched me in the face for not having my dog on a leash. It wasn't my dog. I don't even own a dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 798
You deserved it 2 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kaleigh090 11

You know, I could see a guy yelling at you for not keeping (what he believed was) your dog leashed. However, to HIT you for it? That goes a little too far in my book. Release the beast and let it eat him.

What ever happened to being grateful of having someone helping you from having a trip to the ER?

Comments

I hope that that caused you to let the dog go and he was attacked again. My sister got mad at me once and hit me, and our dog started snapping at her. He always liked me better, and was trying to defend me. He should have realized I'm a lot bigger than her and don't need help defending myself. But I like that he was willing to stand up for me.

Thats when you say the words "Sick him" and walk away

JoeCool6972 1

I hope you punched him back! Otherwise you are a pussy who deserved it.

mookiemookie01 24

You should have punched him back

Teach him a lesson and release the dog and let it rip his throat out and eat him as a snack

Gwyddone 29

Well, even if he is a prick, you're still a good man. Don't worry, he'll get it back... or he got it from the dog.

BruisedEgoGal917 0

I'm sorry sweetheart. Well that guys a doucher!!!!

I just don't understand why people always have to punch each other in the face. Grow up and talk about it!

I think people are just hitting 'YDI' for fun... How did he deserve this at all??